COBRA L4V F DRIVER

I've forgotten my password. Posted 26 August - By submitting a review you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions. Remember me This is not recommended for shared computers. Brian Peck 27 years old. Posted October 27, Big drives start with a big driver.
Uploader: Mosida
Date Added: 9 July 2007
File Size: 17.93 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 93330
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Already have an account?

Took me ccobra long, t time to get used to looking down at the massive head on the L4V - had it in and out of the bag for almost a full season and often considered giving up on it completely but kept thinking a gazillion WRX'ers can't be wrong so stuck with it and it finally started to click!

Edited by Chile Guy, 26 August - I heard that Camillo Villegas uses this driver but I had not really heard much else about it until I saw the posts in this board. Is Die Hard a Christmas Movie. I've forgotten my password.

Cobda taking the dimension variable up to the limit, the cibra is pushed low and back, resulting in higher launch and longer drives. I will note that my regular pidgeon er uh opponent uses a Cleveland Hi-bore and I used to be yards behind him on average with the R7 and nearly caught him with the Exotic XCG.

Both were much longer than the FTi. The popup will be closed in 10 seconds I'm sensing a disconnect here. Your name You must enter your name.

Cobra L4V Driver Review - Golfalot

The ultra-lightweight carbon composite crown and sole, along with high-density tungsten backweighting of the Cobra L4V F Speed Driver work together to shift weight low and back, generating a MOI moment of inertia up to Brian Peck 27 years old. Id say that for most people, gripping cobga club far too firmly is much more likely to be the case than not gripping it firmly enough.

I hope we are all debating in good fun. Now I am with him or well past him DTM! This is my opinion and I wanted to like it for the dollars it cost me but it is not very good at all.

Cobra Golf Clubs L4v-f 10* Driver Regular Value | eBay

A great buy, especially if you can find one lightly used like I did. The stock Redboard shaft is good but I found it to be a little to soft for me mph swing speed and I changed shafts to the Protopype. Posted 07 May - Register for free today! BrandonG2 35 years old. Swinging smooth isn't "normal" for me and with my normal swing I tend to get the ball WAY up in the air - almost ballooning I could get the same effect with the Burner.

Share this post Link to post Share on other sites.

Want to join this community? Sign in Already have an account? Please try again later! Write a Review Thank you, your review has been submitted successfully and will be included on the page once approved. Register a new account.

The shafts were basically the same weight and both felt equally whippy. If not, please start a new topic.

Cobra L4V F Speed

Three versions are available for all swing speeds. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. The size doesn't bother me at cogra any more and the sound has much to my surprise actually becoming somehow appealing!

Comments

Popular Posts